I’m excited to announce…
1. FEDERAL EXAM PREP is starting on 9/1/2017, one day left! Thank you to all that registered. I am excited to start this course. Best of luck to all the students!Register now
2. Two more states approved our courses. Maryland and Pennsylvania*.
Theory Webinars approved for CE units in 7 states. CE points approved and in the works
These are the Theory courses for which we requested and obtained approval from the states mentioned:
· Team Interpreting – 1.5 General Credits
· Ethics I – 1.5 Ethics Credits
· Ethics II – 1.5 Ethics Credits
· Court Protocol – 1.5 General Credits
· Tips for Exam Taking – 1.5 General Credits
· Use of Equipment – 1.5 General Credits
New dates will be announced soon. Stay tuned.
*“PA Interpreter Certification program has pre-approved webinars Theory 0.1 – Theory 0.6 for 1.5 CEUs each with the provider Victoria B. Dopazo, FCCI. Submission of individual pre-approval requests is not required. In order to get CEUs PA interpreters must submit certificates of attendance after the training”.